List of favorite books and magazines

  • Jenny Walton's Packing for a Woman's Journey
  • Mrs. Whaley and her Charleston Garden
  • The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
  • Country Living
  • Romantic Homes
  • Victoria Magazine
  • Mary Janes Farm Magazine

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I painted my kitchen!







Well...my sons actually painted more than I did. It came out great and will be posting pictures later this evening. I am thrilled with the outcome and am very proud of my boys. I suppose when the going gets tough, the tough paint!!! I painted some things silver to get them to match the new color. The ceiling and cabinets are to follow. I am going to pick out new flooring some time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love your kitchen. I love the color. Very bright and cheery.

    I have lots of Fiesta Ware. I would like to have a sunny yellow kitchen some day.

    ReplyDelete