List of favorite books and magazines

  • Jenny Walton's Packing for a Woman's Journey
  • Mrs. Whaley and her Charleston Garden
  • The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
  • Country Living
  • Romantic Homes
  • Victoria Magazine
  • Mary Janes Farm Magazine

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a nice day


Today was so nice! I hung out 2 loads of wash. The breeze was strong and cool, perfect for wash day. I hit a great yard sale and got a bunch of clothes for spring. My children and I went to the park for homeschool park day and it was so nice to visit with my friends. I love the park here in Lucedale. I had lunch with my husband and his latest group of Habbitat for Humanity kids. All the kids who sign up are so nice. They have Habbitat groups at their colleges inorder to plan a trip to build a house. The Republican Party meeting was good this evening. Steve Palazzo spoke. I am a Joe supporter, but Steve is a nice guy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment